It’s been a long time since my last post and I am sorry for my disappearance. I was going trough some tough stuff in my life… Maybe someday I will tell you about it all but for now let’s just say that I needed some time to contemplate, regenerate and somehow reinvent myself. It was far from easy but I am here now, ready to continue my artistic journey and share it with you.
For starters here is a list of 7 things I learned in the past few months or more correctly 7 rediscoveries I made as I was going trough challenging life situations. These I think are basic truths that we somehow manage to forget and need to be reminded from time to time. I hope you will find them useful. Above is a new mandala I created last week: The Oasis.
- Good things can come out of “bad” situations and experiences, but you have to look for them in order to find them!
- Being yourself is not always easy, but It’s the only way to find people who will love you for the real you.
- An important one: Never be too proud to ask for help if you need it. Reaching out is not a weakness, in fact It requires a tremendous amount of bravery!
- No matter how impossible things might seem at the moment, you will be able to do them someday. Keep practicing and you will get better!
- Look for Love in everything and everyone, including yourself (!). Being able to find Love in the darkest places is the greatest power in the Universe.
- Never stop doing the things that make you passionate and happy. They help you stay focused and happy and they are also very good for your health! :)
- Be prepared for the worse, yet ALWAYS hope for the best possible outcome. Miracles happen every day. Allow them to enter you life by believing in them!
This is it for now. The Sun is starting to shine trough the fog… It’s going to be a beautiful day here in Maribor (Slovenia). May good things happen to you wherever you are!